|Title:||The Lake House [photo gallery]|
|When:||February 28th ? March 3rd, 2003|
|Who:||Chip, Jamie, Steve, Hugh|
|PreFlight:||Frisco Lake House – http://www.vrbo.com/1408Friday- Breakfast – Chez McDonalds for McMuffin(s)
– Lunch – on mtn
– Dinner – Outback Brewery and RestaurantSaturday- Breakfast – French Toast / applesauce / cinn-sugar mix
– Lunch – Sandwiches or on Mtn.
– Dinner ? Pork Loin / potatoes / veggie / salad / bread
– Breakfast – Bacon / Eggs / Pancakes
– Breakfast – Egg Cassarole (sans onions)
Also planned is a light apres ski snack each evening that can be consumed while icing some part of your body that needs ice, or while sitting in our private hot tub, or while…..
If everyone is tired of The Mint, we’ll eat somewhere else or eat in if you want. You just have to let me know and I’ll come up with some delish meal (steak and potatoes) for us.
If you’d rather not mess with the sandwiches and always eat on the mtn, let me know. I’ll still bring granola bars / candy bars / jack daniels for courage/finesse on the ski lifts, of course.
I have yet to look for Lift Tickets and prices, but that’s just a quick trip to the local grocery store to see what they have. We might want to buy one or two tickets there, then look for discounts at Virgin Ski Rentals for the others, in case we don’t ski every day due to…
– poontang wanting us to come home,